Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Imagination

My imagination is a strange thing
It always runs riot.
I dream of chocolate cake and cheeselings,
When ever I'm on a diet.
I think of far away places ,
That only exist in dreams


And vast green open spaces
With jam-tart and ice-creams.
I imagine myself to be a queen,
With lawns so very clean and green,
With gorgeous places and carriages,
And visits to exotic marriages.
I travel to lands that time fogot.
And take joy-rides on dinosaurs,
Swim in Seas of divine sort
And work for a good cause.
Occasionally I wake up extremely frightened
When my imagination plays cruel tricks
I dream that a noose around my neck is tightened.
And down in my spine ran nasty pricks.
I imagine becoming the president,
And a role model for all to follow.
Of fighting anything sinister
And of leading the country to a better tomorrow
My imagination without restriction is wild
And travels without a care
But I better be curbed or I’ll end up
Building castles in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment